034Motorsport is proud to introduce Density Line Performance Engine/Transmission Mounts for 8V/8S Audi A3/S3/TT/TTS & MkVII Volkswagen Golf/GTI/R! 034Motorsport's Street Density Mounts for MQB platform vehicles deliver unmatched levels of comfort and performance.
Density Line Drivetrain Mounts are engineered with performance in mind, and provide an OEM+ driving experience without sacrificing comfort. Density Line Mounts are void-free and fluid-free, and manufactured from high-durometer rubber to significantly improve performance and longevity over factory mounts. By eliminating the slop associated with the stock mounts, the Density Line Mounts reduce wheel hop, improve response, and offer a more direct, connected driving experience.
The Street Density Engine Mount Pair is manufactured from 50 durometer and 60 durometer rubber, which is approximately 25% stiffer than stock. Since the mounts are also void-free and solid-filled, the resulting is a substantial reduction in drivetrain movement versus the factory mounts.
The result is greatly reduced drivetrain slop, crisper shifting, and minimal wheel hop, without any significant increase in noise, vibration, or harshness (NVH) inside of the cabin. These mounts are a completely re-engineered performance solution, not just inserts for use with the factory mounts.
- Manufactured from 50 Durometer & 60 Durometer (Street Density) Rubber with Void-Free Construction
- Reduced Drivetrain Slop
- Decreased Engine Movement Under Load
- More Direct Power Transfer
- Improved Shifting Feel
- Complete Drop-In Replacement of Factory Engine/Transmission Mounts
- Sold in Pairs (One Engine Mount & One Transmission Mount)
- 2015 - Present Audi A3/S3 (8V - MQB)
- 2016 - Present Audi TT/TTS (MkIII - MQB)
- 2015 - Present Volkswagen Golf/GTI/ R (MkVII - MQB)
- 1 Year Limited Replacement Warranty (If you encounter any issues with our products outside of the warranty period, we will work with you to provide a resolution.)
High-Durometer Rubber vs. Polyurethane:
Density Line Mounts are manufactured from high-durometer rubber instead of polyurethane for a number of reasons. While vulcanized rubber mounts are more expensive to prototype due to increased complexity of manufacturing and high initial tooling costs, rubber is inherently better than polyurethane as a damping medium for mounts and bushings.
Rubber is able to deal with stress under both tension and compression, while polyurethane mounts rely on the damping medium to be effective only under compression. Rubber is also excellent in shear, where polyurethane is ineffective, making it ideal for control arm bushings that apply a shear force to the bushing during articulation.
Rubber does not pack and wear as quickly polyurethane does, which ultimately results in a longer-lasting part with consistent performance and comfort.