The 034Motorsport B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Catch Can Kit is here! We've put months of engineering and testing to create the most complete and effective catch can kit on the market. The 034Motorsport B7 Audi A4 2.0T FSI Catch Can Kit features a completely new proprietary catch can, as well as a CNC machined valve cover breather adapter to provide optimal crankcase ventilation, while keeping oil and water vapor out of the intake tract. This kit is designed to eliminate boost leaks caused by the faulty factory PCV valve assembly, and prevent oil from depositing in the intake manifold and intake valves, resulting in reduced carbon buildup that is known to plague these motors.
- Complete PCV System Replacement
- Prevents Crankcase Oil Deposits in Intake Manifold and on Intake Valves
- Reduces Carbon Buildup
- Ensures Proper Crankcase Ventilation
- Eliminates Potential Boost Leak at PCV Assembly
- Retains Factory Engine Cover
- 100% Bolt-In Installation
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum 034Motorsport Valve Cover Breather Adapter (Black Anodized)
- 034Motorsport Modular Catch Can Assembly (Black Anodized)
- -10 AN Catch Can Inlet/Outlet Hoses
- No-Drill Mounting Bracket
- Intake Manifold Plug & Boost Tap
- Installation Hardware
- Catch Can Oil Drain - Allows for service-free use of the catch can by draining collected oil back into the oil pan.
- 2005 - 2008 Audi A4 (B7)
- 2.0T FSI
Note: Vehicles running catch cans in below freezing temperatures are advised to remove the catch can during winter months to avoid freeze-up issues. Race cars that need to run catch cans in freezing conditions should take extra steps to prevent freeze-up such as an electric heater or cleaning out the system regularly. Take care when routing the lines and avoid drooping, as that can allow oil/water to collect and freeze.