034Motorsport is pleased to present Billet Aluminum Rear Subframe Mount Inserts for the B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5!
The B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, and Q5/SQ5 use rubber rear subframe mounts which deflect under load, causing the rear end to feel vague and loose, as well as leading to less-than-optimal suspension geometry and increased understeer. These precision-machined billet aluminum inserts are designed to fill voids in the factory rear subframe mounts, and limit subframe movement without sacrificing ride quality or introducing any perceivable additional noise, vibration, or harshness into the cabin. The result is a more refined, connected driving experience, as well as improved effectiveness of aftermarket rear sway bar upgrades and suspension components.
Designed to work in conjunction with the factory rubber mounts, this insert package was engineered using CAD software and thoroughly tested and refined to provide a significant improvement in handling performance and feel.
These inserts were tested extensively by 034Motorsport and independent Audi enthusiasts before release on multiple B8/B8.5 vehicles. Installation is very simple, can be performed in under an hour, and is completely reversible.
- T6-6061 Billet Aluminum Construction
- CNC-Machined In-House
- Clear Anodized Finish for Durability
- Engineered to Fill Voids In Factory Rear Subframe Mounts
- Helps Maintain Proper Suspension Geometry When Cornering
- Reduces Rear Subframe Movement During Launches & Acceleration
- Improves Shifting Feel, Resulting in Crisper Shifts
- Virtually No Additional NVH Transfer Inside Cabin
- Easy, Straightforward Installation
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Front (Pair)
- 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum B8/B8.5 Audi S4/RS4, S5/RS5, Q5/SQ5 Rear Subframe Insert - Rear (Pair)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi RS4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi Q5/SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
Please Note: The four factory rear subframe bolts can be reused at the torque specified in our Installation Guide. If you wish to purchase new stretch factory hardware, the part number for these bolts is WHT004756A. SQ5 Models utilize a different bolt for the front bushings on the rear subframe and will require two bolts with factory part number WHT005800.