034Motorsport is pleased to announce the availability of Density Line Lower Control Arms for B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5 models! Replace your vehicle's aging, worn lower control arms with these performance-engineered Density Line units to restore handling precision beyond factory levels.
This kit includes four lower control arms, two new ball joints, and all necessary hardware for installation. Perfect for use with 034Motorsport Adjustable Upper Control Arms!
Please Note: This is the M12 Kit.
The factory front lower control arms are an integral part of the B8/B8.5 Audi A4/S4, A5/S5/RS5 & Q5/SQ5 suspension, but can start wearing out as early as 40,000 miles - especially on enthusiast-owned vehicles which are driven hard on the street or track. As the rubber bushings degrade and ball joints develop play, alignment is compromised and steering becomes less precise.
034Motorsport's complete Density Line Lowers Control Arms are designed to be a performance replacement for all four of the factory front lower control arms. Featuring high-durometer rubber bushings and high-quality ball joints, Density Line Lower Control Arms are engineered to limit unwanted deflection in the suspension, resulting in tighter handling and more precise steering response than even brand new factory control arms can offer.
- Complete, Drop-In Replacement for Factory Lower Control Arms
- Offers Improved Handling Feel & Steering Precision
- High-Durometer Rubber Bushings (65 Durometer)
- Includes New M14 Ball Joints (Upgrade for Early M12 Vehicles)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Front (Left & Right)
- Front Lower Control Arms - Rear (Left & Right)
- M14 Ball Joints (Pair)
- Lower Control Arm Installation Hardware Kit
- 2009 - 2016 Audi A4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2017 Audi S4 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi A5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2008 - 2017 Audi S5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2013 - 2017 Audi RS5 (B8.5)
- 2009 - 2017 Audi Q5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi SQ5 (B8/B8.5)
- 2010 - 2016 Audi Allroad (B8/B8.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi A7 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S6 (C7/C7.5)
- 2012 - 2017 Audi S7 (C7/C7.5)